Technical Projects Currently running
• Synthesis of nanoparticles
• Development of better and cheaper solar cells
• Nanophase catalysts and electro-catalysts
• Fuel cell development
• Synthesis of Quantum dots
• Composites development
• Atomic Modeling
• Expanding our SA advantage in hardening techniques
• Synthesis of nanotubes
SANi is a well organised network of academics, researchers and engineers from universities, the private sector and research councils with the common goal of involving South Africa in the emerging field of Nanotechnology and Nanoscience.
Membership is open to any person interested in the objectives of SANi.Membership is subject to the disclosure of basic information by the applicant. This basic information shall include: Name, e-mail address, contact details and area of specialization / interest in nanotechnology. Registration for membership may be done by downloading the Membership Application Form and emailing it to the SANi secretariat: Nosipho.Moloto@wits.ac.za.
• Awareness generation at all levels
• Database and web page maintenance
• Assessment of the impact of nanotechnology Participation in EC, Sixth Framework Program
SANi is managed by a committee elected at its annual general meeting. The portfolios in the committee are: Chairperson, Vice Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer, International affairs, Research.
News updates - Click here
|Site by: Tmansworld|